The Hotel Bergkristall in Oberlech is a lifestyle hotel. We love pampering our guests properly on their holidays. Enjoy the many details, great and small, that will make your holiday a special experience.
Inclusive benefits for your holiday
A good day starts with a rich gourmet breakfast
Which is exactly how every day starts at the Hotel Bergkristall. Enjoy a fantastic, generous table of breakfast delights. You’ll be torn between the imposing mountain backdrop and the breakfast buffet. The aroma of fresh coffee and scrambled eggs will awaken the animal inside you. At the buffet, expect treats as far as the eye can see. The top-class quality of our food will strike you as soon as you see it. Add to that our love of presentation with a sense for every individual detail.
A selection of what's on offer at breakfast time:
- Large selection of coffees and teas
- Freshly squeezed orange and carrot juice, fresh fruit and vegetable juices
- Life Cooking egg station: Our breakfast chef will indulge you with eggs cooked just the way you like them. And you have to try our omelette with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bacon and fresh herbs.
- Wraps station: Vegetarians and vegans will rejoice at our wraps with fresh vegetables, goat’s cheese, pesto and herbs
- Hearty yet delicate bowls of salmon, herring and smoked fish
- Sweet bowls with yoghurt and fruits, muesli, and fresh fruit
- High-quality selection of cheeses on our cheese board with both sliced cheese and fresh cheese – with the right jams as well
- High-quality selection of hams and sausages. You have to try our freshly sliced Italian prosciutto
- Fresh fruit and fruit salad
- Fresh vegetables, fresh herbs, high-quality olive oil
- Comprehensive range of cakes, tarts and croissants for those with a sweet tooth
- Large selection of jams and other spreads
Large selection of fresh bread and baked goods
5-course gourmet evening menu
Our half-board guests can expect a stylish gourmet dinner in the evening, a high-quality treat for the eyes and palate.
Our dishes are prepared using only the highest-quality fresh ingredients. A large proportion of our products are locally sourced.
Our kitchen team is very creative when it comes to designing the menus. We place an emphasis on Mediterranean cuisine combined with elements of local Vorarlberg cooking. Our menus are constantly changing with the seasons.
Our 5-course evening menu starts with a rich salad buffet, soups, and hot and cold appetisers of the highest quality. For the main course, you can choose between high-quality meat and fish dishes. For vegetarians, vegans and those with allergies, we also offer other alternatives. Finish up with tasty sweet desserts and a large selection of international cheeses.
Once a week, we offer a fondue evening with a choice of fish, meat or cheese fondue.
Inclusive wellness benefits
- Use of the different saunas in the Spa Chalet
- Use of our whirlpool and laconium at Hotel Bergkristall
- Bathrobes and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Tea and water bar with sweet and savoury snacks in the Spa Chalet
- Various recreation rooms with water-beds and panoramic view
- small gym with various equipment
Inclusive services in the hotel
- Cable car tickets for arrival and departure
- WLAN throughout the hotel
- Satellite TV with Sky Sports
- Toiletries in the room
- Evening turn-down service
- Weekly welcome drink
- Fruit bowl in the hotel lobby
- Large selection of daily newspapers and magazines
Inclusive services for your relaxation
- Hotel library
- Children’s play area with childcare on request
- Parking space in the parking garage on the green in Lech
- Shuttle to St. Anton station or Langen am Arlberg
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitter service